You can refund any transaction that has been completed through PayHQ. We don't set time frames on refunds, because every business has their own policy. Any refund completed the same business day is considered 'Void' and no transaction fees are charged.
To refund a transaction;
- Select ‘My Transactions’ in your navigation panel.
- Find the transaction you'd like to refund, you can search through payment type or information, as well as using the filters above. Click the transaction to expand the details.
- Click ‘Issue Refund’. This will bring you to the Web Terminal screen and pre-populate the card details and amount in all fields. You can change the amount to issue a partial refund.
- Review the refund details and when you’re ready, click ‘Refund’.
- You will receive a confirmation that the refund has been Approved or Declined and a refund receipt will be emailed to any email address included in the transaction.
You're done! You can review the refund at any time in ‘My Transactions’.