Recurring Billing allows you to automatically bill and charge your customers using daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly or annual plans. You can even use recurring billing to schedule single future payments for your customers.
To create a plan;
- Select 'Recurring Billing' from your navigation panel.
- Click on 'Create Plan' top right corner.
- Choose a Plan Name. This is how your plan will display when are subscribing your customers or reviewing your subscriptions within Recurring Billing.
- Select your plan's frequency:
- How often this billing plan will occur (daily, weekly, monthly, etc. etc.)
- How many times the billing will occur (any number, or leave blank for unlimited payments)
- Choose the amount to be billed each time a payment cycle happens. You can modify this when subscribing a customer to a plan.
- If you have multiple currencies, toggle to the currency you'd like to use with this plan.
- Toggle the Send Receipt between On and Off to send out receipts to the customers that subscribe.
- Click on 'Create Plan' to save.
In our example below, we've created a payment plan to be exercised for 24 months at a rate of $25 per month.
Now you’re ready to subscribe customers to your plan!