Once you have created a recurring billing plan, you’ll want to start adding customers to those plans. Whether they’re a new customer or an existing one, adding customers to a plan is easy.
Subscribing customers is done from the Customer Vault found on your PayHQ home
- Click on 'Customer Vault'.
- Search for existing customers by scrolling manually, or use the Search bar at the top of the screen by typing the first few letters of their name.
- Once you've found your customer, click their name to access their profile. If the customer hasn't been added yet, click the Add Customer button.
- The customer will need to have a valid credit card on file to subscribe them to a plan. If they do not yet, try Saving a Card.
- Once a valid card is on file, click on the Subscribe to Plan button in the Subscriptions box.
- Select one of your plans for the customer to subscribe to. The cost of the plan will automatically fill in the Amount Per Month field. This rate can be changed for the purposes of limited time deals, offers, or pro-ration. You will need Admin permission levels to change the amount of a recurring plan.
- Choose the Start Date of the plan. If you'd like to charge the customer the first payment immediately, leave the start date as the current day.
- Click on 'Subscribe'. The customer is now your newest subscriber!