Accepting payments should be easy whether you have five, or five hundred employees. You can add as many users to your Payfirma account as you need, each with their own set of login credentials.
Adding a new user:
- Sign in to your Payfirma account.
- From the navigation panel, click on ‘Staff’.
- Click on the ‘Add Staff’ button in the top right.
- Fill out your employee’s profile information, and enter a password for them.
- Select a default group from the drop down menu:
- Reporting: These users are able to view reports and transactions, but not able to complete sales by default.
- Sales: These users can complete credit transactions and view customer information. Their view is limited to their own transactions by default.
- Admin: These users can update account settings, add new users, refund transactions and perform all actions of a sales person.
- You can customize permissions further by toggling the respective permissions below the group, for all Payfirma products.
- Click 'Save' to save the profile. The user can use the email address you have provided to log into PayHQ and create their own password.
That’s it! From ‘Staff’, you can manage the profiles and permissions for all your users. Every user can download either app or log into PayHQ on to their personal device and log in using the credentials you've set up for them.