If you have a customer's credit card stored within their profile, you can initiate Sale and Authorization transactions from the Vault.
Charging a customer's stored card;
- Click on 'Customer Vault' from the navigation panel.
- Begin typing your customer's name in the search field, or manually search for them.
- Click on the customer record to open their profile.
- Under Credit Card Information, you'll see all available credit cards. Click on 'New Transaction' and you'll immediately be brought to the Web Terminal with their information populated.
- Simply enter the amount for the sale, and any other email addresses the customer may ask for.
- Click 'Charge'.
You will see an approved or declined message for the transaction. That's it! The transaction has been completed, and will display under the customer's most recent transactions in their profile.