Are you looking for more details on the deposits and withdrawals from your bank account? If you're processing with First Data, you can view transaction, chargeback, and deposit details online using ClientLine. ClientLine is a third party and not associated with Payfirma.
To begin the process and request access to your deposit details:
- Visit ClientLine to begin enrollment. You'll need to complete the registration for Visa and MasterCard.
- Under “Create an Account”, click the orange “Enroll” button, then click “Begin Enrollment” on the next screen.
- Provide the following information about your business. Tax ID and bank sort code/transit number are not required for Canadian accounts. Your merchant number can be found on your First Data merchant statement. Please use the first 7 digits of your merchant ID number.
- Click “Next” and review the terms and conditions of ClientLine before clicking “Agree”.
- Determine what type of access you would prefer. You can set up multiple locations, access to disputes/chargebacks, or detailed email notifications about your account. Most of our merchants typically use ClientLine to see their deposit and fee breakdowns.
- Click “Next” to submit your information for verification. ClientLine often emails your login information within 48 - 72 hours.