After business hours, you may want a summary of your sales for the day or week. This helps you with reconciling sales made with different payment types. The sales report provides a breakdown by card type, and includes taxes or discounts applied.
Viewing the Sales Summary Report:
- From the Payfirma HQ home screen on your web browser, click on 'Reporting'. The Sales Summary for the current date will automatically load.
- Filter transactions using the left side menu, and click 'Run Report' for todays reporting.
You can filter by:
- Report Type - allows you to either run a Sales Summary or Product Sales
- Date -using ‘Custom Range' filter will allow you to choose any two dates. Otherwise, select a preset date range, such as 'yesterday', ‘This Week’, 'last 7 days', ‘This Month’, ‘Last 30 days’, ‘This Year’, ‘Last 12 months', or 'all time' from the drop down menu.
- Employee - to view one particular employee's sales, choose their name from the drop down menu.
- To view more detail, click on the row by payment type. Clicking on a date will allow you to see all transactions made on that date with the chosen card type.
Tip: To export a sales summary report, head to My Transactions.