For any number of reasons, you may want to double-check an accepted, or declined transaction. There are two places you can check this information, regardless of your platform. Payfirma HQ will show you real-time transaction details from My Transactions. Alternatively, you can use ClientLine (online reporting for the processing bank) to show transactions made after 24 hours.
- Sign in to http://hq.payfirma.com, and select My Transactions.
- Find your particular transaction by scrolling down your list of transactions, or using the filters located on the top of the screen to narrow results.
- Approved transactions are shown in grey, while declined transactions are red. Refunded transactions are in brackets ().
- Clicking on the transaction will provide all additional details.
- Log into ClientLine. If you're not registered with ClientLine, learn how to register here.
- Select the blue Merchant Login button, and enter either your Visa or MasterCard User ID and password. Select Applications, and choose ClientLine Reporting from the drop-down menu.
- Select Sales, then Credit Transactions.
- Your Hierarchy ID is your corporate Merchant ID number (first 7 digits). Include any other information about the transaction, including the date range, amount, or card details.
- Approved transactions matching the information you previously entered will then be displayed.