To process a credit card payment:
- Open your Payfirma MobileHQ app on your phone or device and log in (if you are logging in for the first time, use the credentials emailed to you).
- Enter the total amount of the transaction as well as a short description. You can add even more sale details by tapping the + (on Apple devices).
- Once you’ve entered all the details, you can use your credit card reader or tap “Next” and manually enter the credit card number, expiry date, and CVV (the security code on the back of most credit cards and the front of American Express) before clicking “Charge”.
- You can also set it up so your customer has the option to leave a tip before they provide their signature.
- The transaction will be either approved or declined, and you can email them a customized receipt.