The Customer Vault you can store up to five credit cards per customer. Storing cards allows you to process these cards at any time in the future, as well as subscribing the customer to a Recurring Plan. Card details are heavily encrypted, and never stored locally in the Vault or on any accessible servers, making it a secure way to save you and your customer's time.
Storing a card in the Vault:
- From the home screen, click on 'Customer Vault'.
- Begin typing in the search bar or scrolling through, to locate the customer whose card you'd like to save.
- Select the customer record.
- Click 'Add A Credit Card'.
- Enter the card number, expiry date and security code off the back of the card. If you haven't already, you'll need to save add their first and last name. You can also enter a description to identify the card in case of multiples.
- Click 'Save Credit Card'.
When you click Save This Card, it will be verified as a real and functioning credit card. There is no charge for this, and it's not visible to your customer on their statement.
The credit card is now available for use on future transactions and subscriptions!