At the end of the day, you may want to view a summary of your sales for the day or week. This can assist you with reconciling sales made with different payment types. The sales summary report provides a breakdown by card type by day, and includes taxes or discounts applied.
Viewing Sales Summary Reports:
- From the PayHQ navigation panel, click on 'Reporting'.
- Filter transactions using the options above, and click 'Run Report'. You can filter by:
- Date - using Custom filters will allow you to choose any two dates. Otherwise, select a preset date range, such as 'yesterday', ‘This Week’, 'last 7 days', ‘This Month’, ‘Last 30 Days’, ‘This Year’, ‘Last 12 Months’, or ‘Custom Range’ from the drop down menu.
- Employee - to view one particular employee's sales, choose their name from the drop down menu.
- Currency - If you have both CAD and USD, you can filter for currency type.
- To view more detail, click on the row by payment type. Clicking on a date will allow you to see all transactions made on that date with the chosen card type.
Tip: To export a sales summary report, head to My Transactions.