When viewing this page on your device, you can download the PayHQ mobile app directly from the Google Play Store here: Payfirma HQ
Downloading the app to your Android device:
- Find the Google Play Store app - This will be located in the Applications menu
- Tap on the Search icon (Magnifying Glass) - This is typically located on the top-right corner of the Google Play Store screen
- Type in 'Payfirma HQ' in the search bar, and press Search
- You'll see Payfirma HQ as the first result. Tap on this to select the app for download
- Tap Install to start the download process. You'll be presented with a list of permissions and parts of your device that the app will interact with.
- Tap Accept to begin downloading and installing the PayHQ Mobile App.
- Once you have the application downloaded, tap the icon from your home screen or application list to launch the PayHQ Mobile App. Click "Sign In" from the launch screen and you'll be taken to the login screen where you can enter your credentials.
Note: In order to download an application from the Google Play Store, you will need a Google account. Usually this is created when you first set up your device. If not, you will be prompted to do so before being able to download the Payfirma HQ application. For more information, visit Google's help center.